2.15.2008

Feliz Cumple.

I open this blog in the honour of my friend Cristian Agustin Dominguez Moresi's 16th birthday.
We have both endured many lasting moments together, and my greatest intelectual and cultural development was with him. We both share one love: the love of classic movies.

I feel that this love should be expressed, and we could use this blog to write critiques and descriptions of good (or bad) oldies (or not so oldies).

I have invited a few experts on the subject of classic movies to participate in this blog.

i.e. Meri and Keko.

hahahah best wishes to all, and to all a good night ( cuatro de la mañana, chabon.)
Feliz cumple!

P.S. Currently this blog is in English, until further notice. We shall later discuss if we shall keep it this way or turn to spanish, or a strange mixture of both commonly referred to as spanglish.

Thank you very much.

P.P.S. That is not the full collage I made, but I left it this way because it looked good. If you want to see the full collage, just ask.

6 comments:

Cristian Agustín Domínguez Moresi said...

I see myself almost forced to thank you for creating this blog as an excuse for my birthday. I really apreciate it. We both have dreamed with this before, but for an unknown reason our wish never came true. I hope "Fans of the Silver Screen" will not have plenty of readers, but some "old-cinema-lovers" like us, entering every single night to see a new movie review. Apart from that, the language issue will not be easy to handle. It is obvious my english is not as good as yours or as Maria's, but I assure you I'll do my best. Once again, thank you for this "after midnight magazine" (I like the way that sounds, I picture a man with his cup of coffee until late reading our blog). Te quiero muchísimo. Keko, one of the writers.

alєxia said...

isn't it ironic, that with all the planning of our 'movie nights' we never actually had one.
the closest we ever got was a movie afternoon with only three people out of four.
or the time we watched rosemarys baby.
which i only watched half of.
anyway, this blog is going to be fun to read :)

besoss !

alєxia said...

jaja the birds.
with the knife and that picture of a baby.

alєxia said...

jajaja that way people think
'oh, this blog must be extremely good, look at all the comments they're getting!'

jaja felipe.. you caught me.
ahora me conecto :P

alєxia said...

btw, i want to see the full collage :D

Anonymous said...

Well, this is gonna be pretty sexy. The collage worked out great Felipe, if you let me see the coding I can try to see if I can make the whole thing show up by fiddling around with some numbers. I'll be keeping tabs on this blog ;]

tata
ami.